• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Longest Day

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a war movie with the second world war as the setting. It heavy cast is led by John Wayne, Henry Fonda, Sean Connery and Robert Mitchum. The plot of the movie is the landing of the allied forces and US army in Normandy to invade France. This movie is based on history. The surprise invasion seemed to have caught the Germans off-guard and as they say, the rest is history.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This is a war movie with the second world war as the setting. It heavy cast is led by John Wayne, Henry Fonda, Sean Connery and Robert Mitchum. The plot of the movie is the landing of the allied forces and US army in Normandy to invade France. This movie is based on history. The surprise invasion seemed to have caught the Germans off-guard and as they say, the rest is history.
I loved this movie! I actually toured Normandy and Omaho beach!

The Germans were expecting a landing but not in Normandy because there was no port there. By the time they realized Normandy was not a diversion it was too late.

R

rz3300

Banned
I am not traditionally a war history fan, but for some reason this one seems a little more up my alley than some of the others. I am trying to remember if I have even ever heard of this one before but I am not sure, but regardless will have to look into it.