• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

5 UFC Fighters being released from their contracts!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like there is some shit hitting the fan in the UFC! 5 UFC fighters were released from their contracts! The UFC fighters include Takanori Gomi, Henrique de Silva, Adriano Martins, Harcan Dias, and Carlos Felipe. These guys were basically released for lousy records and one was released for steroid use.

On Wednesday, The former PRIDE Lightweight Champion Takanori Gomi was released from his UFC contract. Gomi held a record of 35-14-0 and signed with the UFC back in 2010; however, Gomi lost his last five fights against Dong Hyan Kim, Jon Tuck, Jim Miller, Joe Lauzon, and Myles Jury. In fact, the Japanese star hasn't won a fight since UFC 172 back in April 24, 2014 and has only won 4 of his 13 fights in the UFC.

Other fighters that were released are Lightweight Harcan Dias, who was on a three fight losing streak, Light heavyweight Henrique da Silva, who lost his last four fights, Lightweight Adriano Martins, who lost his last two bouts, and newcomer Carlos felipe who has yet to debut in the UFC. The newcomer was suspended for two years by the USADA on October 20 for testing positive for steroid stanozolol.

Source:https://theringreport.com/ufc/longt...-from-ufcalong-with-four-other-fighters-a2140

Here are pics of the released UFC fighters:

Takanori Gomi
Takanori Gomi

Henrique de Silva
Henrique de Silva

Adriano Martins
Adriano Martins

Carlos Felipe
Carlos Felipe

Harcan Dias
Harcan Dias

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that is bad new for those guys, and I really have no idea what the job opportunities are like outside of the UFC but I am guessing it is not nearly as good. It should probably send a signal to some of the others too that it is not a guarantee.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC is trying its best to maintain the quality of fighters. Aside from the positive drug test results, fighters are evaluated on their performance if they have given the audience satisfaction. Fighters shoukd be fighting so those fighters with not much aggression are given a probationary period. On the contrary, fighters with a good performance are given bonuses.