• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Foods that boost muscle performance

R

remnant

Banned
Its necessary for athletes to eat food specifically geared towards strengthening muscles. Good examples are beef especially from cattle which graze no grass and oranges which are good at boosting muscle power after a workout. I used to consume spinach almost daily, I had seen an article to the effect that it has high levels of nitrogen which boost muscle endurance. Which foods would you recommend?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Its necessary for athletes to eat food specifically geared towards strengthening muscles. Good examples are beef especially from cattle which graze no grass and oranges which are good at boosting muscle power after a workout. I used to consume spinach almost daily, I had seen an article to the effect that it has high levels of nitrogen which boost muscle endurance. Which foods would you recommend?

To gain and develop muscles you need protein and proteins are made of amino acids and eggs are the best source of inexpensive, quality amino acids, it has large amounts of muscle building amino acid called leucine. Also eggs are a good source of Vitamin B12, Riboflavin and Folic Acid which provides more energy for a longer work out.

Reactions: TalkAdmin