• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your favorite muscle group to workout?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I look forward too ,love ,and get a real good head buzz after leg day.i like high reps and 4-6 sets.i love the pump,and how my quads swell after a good leg workout.who doesn't like jello legs walking out to your vehicle,that's when you know you killed that workout.so let's hear about your favorite muscle group Mecca.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I look forward too ,love ,and get a real good head buzz after leg day.i like high reps and 4-6 sets.i love the pump,and how my quads swell after a good leg workout.who doesn't like jello legs walking out to your vehicle,that's when you know you killed that workout.so let's hear about your favorite muscle group Mecca.
Back by far is my favorite then legs then shoulders.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Back ...just love seeing my last pop out from the front. I think legs is my second even though I having trained them much lately (had a suspicious pain in my knees) and wen I do it's nothing like how I used to train them.

Reactions: Mountain-Man
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Chest day is my second favorite

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably back. Biceps always get pumped during back workout & it's an awesome feeling when your lats are swolled! Chest is 2nd

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Probably back. Biceps always get pumped during back workout & it's an awesome feeling when your lats are swolled! Chest is 2nd

Thank you for,adding into,this thread brother,you the man

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Shoulders with some tricepts blow me up like I will pop!!!!
I get purple across back of shoulders from blood pump next to skin!!!

Legs love the feeling but like to see upper body flare up like a cobra!!!

Back and bicepts are next but not with tendonitis!!! Like right now!, golfers elbow!!

#1 So shoulders with tris killer
Or
chest tris vkme in next with same flare uptop!

#2 back with bis width with pythons on each a side!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love biceps most! Curls man!

R

remnant

Banned
I usually overwork my leg muscles. I spend long hours walking and / or working on a daily basis, you should see the bulge! My hands come second but I an having a problem exercising the left hand, it doesn't receive equal attention.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

dpile

I seem to really like what ever is up for that day. But I would have to say 1-chest, 2 back, last legs, my knees are shot, but I do try.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Abs and back here, especially for rotation, as I play tennis. Legs and arms are good, so I back and abs are really what I work more these days.