• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Expect Rob Thomson to Be Named Yankees Manager

R

rz3300

Banned
That would be a tough job, and I am not sure who this guy is but I hope he is ready for it. I do not really follow much baseball or the Yankees but even I thought it was weird to get rid of their current manager when they had the run that they did, but apparently there is more to it behind the scenes.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
That would be a tough job, and I am not sure who this guy is but I hope he is ready for it. I do not really follow much baseball or the Yankees but even I thought it was weird to get rid of their current manager when they had the run that they did, but apparently there is more to it behind the scenes.

O always thought that Girardi was the perfect successor to Torre and there apparently was some type of power struggle between him and GM Cashman, who won out.