• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sexual harassment issues

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the news now are issues of sexual harassment against popular personalities. But the incidents, according to accusers, happened a long time ago. I wonder why those women had the nerve to come out with such allegations after so many years. Anyway, one pastor who is being accused flatly denied while one gymnast doctor admitted to his misdemeanor against young female gymnasts under his care a long time ago. Oh well, I hope this doesn't reach a magnitude that would hit more than 50% of the males. Poor us.

R

rz3300

Banned
Seems like everyday a new one is coming out, and it is pretty alarming and makes you think about people who get put in those powerful positions. I am curious to see where it goes from here and really have no idea what to expect.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
It's just the tip of a deep social malady called sexual permissiveness. Call it the height of naivete but unchaste women both explicit and inherent, invites trouble. The current social milieu adds up to the whole thing. In other words, the times are already in a decadent state and here comes women in their own decadent state and we have the perfect setting for some sexually explosive thing such as sexual assault and the likes. Morality therefore plays a big factor here because if some ethical standards were at place then the psyche of people could be something differrent from what it is today.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Think about it this way: If you would not want someone speaking to your daughter or son that way, then don't talk to others that way. It doesn't matter if you are an employee, a boss, a manager, or a customer/client. Just treat people with dignity and respect. It's not that difficult. Just be courteous and professional to people.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems like sexual harassment is very bad for business these days- and this bad behavior seems to dominate companies today. These situations have always been around though, but they are becoming more exposed today.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

It seems like sexual harassment is very bad for business these days- and this bad behavior seems to dominate companies today. These situations have always been around though, but they are becoming more exposed today.

It is in existence way before the internet came, maybe time immemorial. It's just more exposed now because transmission of news is much faster these days.