• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacman tweets McGregor for a possible fight in 2018

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems that Manny Pacquiao is itching for a fight with the famour Irishman, the UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor. The simple tweet of Pacquiao intended for McGregor with an accompanying photo of the Irish says “Happy Thanksgiving! Stay fit my friend. #realboxingmatch #2018 @thenotoriousmma.” So what do you think it means? Another megabuck fight for McGregor coming up.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that would shake things up, but it also comes across like Manny might need some money, which I hope is not the case. I would be interested, but a little weary at the same time, but nonetheless am curious to see what happens.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With the innuendo that Pacquiao made in Twitter in inviting Conor McGregor for a fight, fans may be disappointed to know that McGregor wants to fight in mixed martial arts again. McGregor lost to Floyd Mayweather by stoppage in the 10th round of their boxing match. That fight with 4.3 million pay-per-view ranks second to the fight of Mayweather and Pacquiao with 4.6 buys. McGregor is the biggest draw in UFC - the Ultimate Fighting Championship which is the premiere league in mixed martial arts.