Your first visit?
Register

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 91 to 108 of 118
  1. #91
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    630

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Every once in a while, we all sustain injuries when working out extensively. I'm so sorry to hear about the series of injuries that you have suffered, it really affects one psychologically if you aren't mentally strong. But you seem to be a strong guy, and I hope that you will recover from all these setbacks.





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #92
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Every once in a while, we all sustain injuries when working out extensively. I'm so sorry to hear about the series of injuries that you have suffered, it really affects one psychologically if you aren't mentally strong. But you seem to be a strong guy, and I hope that you will recover from all these setbacks.
    Thanks. It s tough. The toughest part is not thinking you really have to adjust things to much. Especially macros. Im gonna have to revamp things for a while. Take a new approach. Workouts and food. Cardio is gonna become a major part of everyday.
    Not being able to do chest and/or do shoulders is tough. Most Back is out of the question as well. It really has an effect on you psyche. I'll be honest. Im struggling.


    Reliability You Can Trust
    PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs


  3. #93
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Ran twice last night.

    Did a variety of ,pushups and very light shoulder press, one arm. Also , light delt work. Shoulder is feeling kinda odd.

    Pit ham

    Pit turkey

    Sausage peppers

    Fresh String beans

    Horseradishe8ba42d799f9e42fa475eea001500daf 1




  4. #94
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    630

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Every once in a while, we all sustain injuries when working out extensively. I'm so sorry to hear about the series of injuries that you have suffered, it really affects one psychologically if you aren't mentally strong. But you seem to be a strong guy, and I hope that you will recover from all these setbacks.
    Thanks. It s tough. The toughest part is not thinking you really have to adjust things to much. Especially macros. Im gonna have to revamp things for a while. Take a new approach. Workouts and food. Cardio is gonna become a major part of everyday.
    Not being able to do chest and/or do shoulders is tough. Most Back is out of the question as well. It really has an effect on you psyche. I'll be honest. Im struggling.
    Believe me when I say that I understand exactly how you feel being on the sideline for over a long period of time. I had such experience when I had knee problems, it wasn't easy at all. I missed over 6 months without being able to do anything. Just keep following the health tips recommended by the doctor and in no distant time, you are definitely going to bounce back.

    I wish you speedy recovery mate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Ran twice last night.

    Did a variety of ,pushups and very light shoulder press, one arm. Also , light delt work. Shoulder is feeling kinda odd.

    Pit ham

    Pit turkey

    Sausage peppers

    Fresh String beans

    Horseradishe8ba42d799f9e42fa475eea001500daf 1
    I'm glad to hear that you are able to do variety of pushups and very light shoulder press, and one arm as well. Running is a good workout as well, in fact I start off my day with a run to the gym. So, I would recommend that you keep doing at least once every day, it's going to help you recover your agility and fitness. Also the meal combination looks great, I love that.




  5. #95
    Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In the gym!
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    72

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    How's it coming along Big Dog? Hope you've managed to bounce back from your setbacks.




  6. #96
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Just waiting on this consult and surgery!
    In the mean time gonna push ahead and do what i can without breaking me..
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    How's it coming along Big Dog? Hope you've managed to bounce back from your setbacks.





  7. #97
    Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In the gym!
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    72

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Just waiting on this consult and surgery!
    In the mean time gonna push ahead and do what i can without breaking me..
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    How's it coming along Big Dog? Hope you've managed to bounce back from your setbacks.
    How long you have to wait?




  8. #98
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    I will have an exact time on the 12th.
    She had made some changes to her schedule due to the ravens.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Just waiting on this consult and surgery!
    In the mean time gonna push ahead and do what i can without breaking me..
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    How's it coming along Big Dog? Hope you've managed to bounce back from your setbacks.
    How long you have to wait?





  9. #99
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Cod, spinach, hot sauce. Simple , delicious, yet effective.
    Ive been holding out on everything gear sarms, and peptide wise. Even test/ tb500/gh.

    Ive been suffering for it for some time.

    I See this surgeon on the 12th. Being that this injury happened at work been kinda worried about doing anything at all.. Like they could test or run my bloodwork and report back to my company.

    Think im over over reacting. ??
    6b00b0ad98c5fe2cb0a54349f5431f52 1




  10. #100
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Had my appointment, going to have surgery to fix my rotator cuff and labrum.
    Waiting on a call so i can get my physical.
    Must have surgery within 30 days of the physical or i must get another physical.


    Picked up some fresh coconut. Broke open the outer shell, drained into a cup the water. Then cracked open this sucker.

    This is about 3/4 of a coconut. Freshly sliced and diced up. A Great snack. Very filling.
    Who else eats coconut. How do you eat it?e4f7e745d0dc01236ab41b7fe7ad02a7 18d5861840954c2e6c98446dd050b1661 1




  11. #101
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,821

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    How long is the recup from the surgery? I get unsweetened coconut water every week. Love it!


    The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy


  12. #102
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Here is whats left in one side. Ill get this out later.
    Recoup.
    1st month nada
    2nd month begin rehab
    3rd month lift no more than1-3 lbs.
    6months or 1 yr. Cant remember what she said but thats when ill be able to lift 200lbs. We will see.
    Hoping tb500 and gh will speed things up e03ad67efae8212e2f4c1223ed74dc4c 12445fb8c31338a483a7039fa7923f0e3 1




  13. #103
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    630

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Had my appointment, going to have surgery to fix my rotator cuff and labrum.
    Waiting on a call so i can get my physical.
    Must have surgery within 30 days of the physical or i must get another physical.


    Picked up some fresh coconut. Broke open the outer shell, drained into a cup the water. Then cracked open this sucker.

    This is about 3/4 of a coconut. Freshly sliced and diced up. A Great snack. Very filling.
    Who else eats coconut. How do you eat it?e4f7e745d0dc01236ab41b7fe7ad02a7 18d5861840954c2e6c98446dd050b1661 1
    Not only do I eat coconut, I also enjoy drinking it's nut water. I was told about how medicinal the coconut water was, so I don't joke with taking them.

    There are so many benefits that comes with drinking coconut water, please do take note that coconut water is different from coconut milk, so don't confuse one for the other.

    You can read more about the benefits of coconut water here

    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...efits#section4




  14. #104
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Had my appointment, going to have surgery to fix my rotator cuff and labrum.
    Waiting on a call so i can get my physical.
    Must have surgery within 30 days of the physical or i must get another physical.


    Picked up some fresh coconut. Broke open the outer shell, drained into a cup the water. Then cracked open this sucker.

    This is about 3/4 of a coconut. Freshly sliced and diced up. A Great snack. Very filling.
    Who else eats coconut. How do you eat it?e4f7e745d0dc01236ab41b7fe7ad02a7 18d5861840954c2e6c98446dd050b1661 1
    Not only do I eat coconut, I also enjoy drinking it's nut water. I was told about how medicinal the coconut water was, so I don't joke with taking them.

    There are so many benefits that comes with drinking coconut water, please do take note that coconut water is different from coconut milk, so don't confuse one for the other.

    You can read more about the benefits of coconut water here

    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...efits#section4
    Yes they are very different!
    Just finished off the coconut from yesterday. Will have to buy a couple more for the week.




  15. #105
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Tonight have a couple soft crabs.

    Who likes em,? Who eats em and how do you prepare yours?5455a1c55e5dafacef002fe57bd818a5 1e28f8df62ef160881a92ed0c9f1ebf7e 1




  16. #106
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    630

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Had my appointment, going to have surgery to fix my rotator cuff and labrum.
    Waiting on a call so i can get my physical.
    Must have surgery within 30 days of the physical or i must get another physical.


    Picked up some fresh coconut. Broke open the outer shell, drained into a cup the water. Then cracked open this sucker.

    This is about 3/4 of a coconut. Freshly sliced and diced up. A Great snack. Very filling.
    Who else eats coconut. How do you eat it?e4f7e745d0dc01236ab41b7fe7ad02a7 18d5861840954c2e6c98446dd050b1661 1
    Not only do I eat coconut, I also enjoy drinking it's nut water. I was told about how medicinal the coconut water was, so I don't joke with taking them.

    There are so many benefits that comes with drinking coconut water, please do take note that coconut water is different from coconut milk, so don't confuse one for the other.

    You can read more about the benefits of coconut water here

    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...efits#section4
    Yes they are very different!
    Just finished off the coconut from yesterday. Will have to buy a couple more for the week.
    Alright mate, as long as you are getting the benefits for having the coconut consumption increased, I would say that you keep it up. At the moment, I'm not into coconut eating now but I do make exceptions in some occasions.




  17. #107
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Weight
    250
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Had my appointment, going to have surgery to fix my rotator cuff and labrum.
    Waiting on a call so i can get my physical.
    Must have surgery within 30 days of the physical or i must get another physical.


    Picked up some fresh coconut. Broke open the outer shell, drained into a cup the water. Then cracked open this sucker.

    This is about 3/4 of a coconut. Freshly sliced and diced up. A Great snack. Very filling.
    Who else eats coconut. How do you eat it?e4f7e745d0dc01236ab41b7fe7ad02a7 18d5861840954c2e6c98446dd050b1661 1
    Not only do I eat coconut, I also enjoy drinking it's nut water. I was told about how medicinal the coconut water was, so I don't joke with taking them.

    There are so many benefits that comes with drinking coconut water, please do take note that coconut water is different from coconut milk, so don't confuse one for the other.

    You can read more about the benefits of coconut water here

    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...efits#section4
    Yes they are very different!
    Just finished off the coconut from yesterday. Will have to buy a couple more for the week.
    Alright mate, as long as you are getting the benefits for having the coconut consumption increased, I would say that you keep it up. At the moment, I'm not into coconut eating now but I do make exceptions in some occasions.
    lets make this more than some food porn. Since ive been hurt logs havent been what they use to be.

    Tonight i i did 30 minutes of jogging before all hell broke loose at work.

    A motor burned up! Causing my office to smell horrible. Like an electrical fire. Then a bucket elevators tracking is off. Shifted to one side and hitting the wall. Banging pretty badly. Had to shut it down to prevent what could cause an explosion.So i will be tied up for a little bit.

    Knocking down some romain lettuce and grilled chicken and parm cheese. Some red wine vinegar, pepper. Lemon, oregano, little salt and 4 or 5 garlic croutons . some homemade dressing nothing fancy. Also crushed red peppers.

    Will hit the gym after work.

    Gonna drop cals back down, start dropping this fat and cardio like a mad man.
    While sitting here gonna do some very controlled pulldowns and rows.
    107a73cd7d7ac10f896daa5501c9e0c3 117b2cd4d0fed4b3298d3d92210ff421a 1




  18. #108
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    630

    Re: Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Had my appointment, going to have surgery to fix my rotator cuff and labrum.
    Waiting on a call so i can get my physical.
    Must have surgery within 30 days of the physical or i must get another physical.


    Picked up some fresh coconut. Broke open the outer shell, drained into a cup the water. Then cracked open this sucker.

    This is about 3/4 of a coconut. Freshly sliced and diced up. A Great snack. Very filling.
    Who else eats coconut. How do you eat it?e4f7e745d0dc01236ab41b7fe7ad02a7 18d5861840954c2e6c98446dd050b1661 1
    Not only do I eat coconut, I also enjoy drinking it's nut water. I was told about how medicinal the coconut water was, so I don't joke with taking them.

    There are so many benefits that comes with drinking coconut water, please do take note that coconut water is different from coconut milk, so don't confuse one for the other.

    You can read more about the benefits of coconut water here

    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...efits#section4
    Yes they are very different!
    Just finished off the coconut from yesterday. Will have to buy a couple more for the week.
    Alright mate, as long as you are getting the benefits for having the coconut consumption increased, I would say that you keep it up. At the moment, I'm not into coconut eating now but I do make exceptions in some occasions.
    lets make this more than some food porn. Since ive been hurt logs havent been what they use to be.

    Tonight i i did 30 minutes of jogging before all hell broke loose at work.

    A motor burned up! Causing my office to smell horrible. Like an electrical fire. Then a bucket elevators tracking is off. Shifted to one side and hitting the wall. Banging pretty badly. Had to shut it down to prevent what could cause an explosion.So i will be tied up for a little bit.

    Knocking down some romain lettuce and grilled chicken and parm cheese. Some red wine vinegar, pepper. Lemon, oregano, little salt and 4 or 5 garlic croutons . some homemade dressing nothing fancy. Also crushed red peppers.

    Will hit the gym after work.

    Gonna drop cals back down, start dropping this fat and cardio like a mad man.
    While sitting here gonna do some very controlled pulldowns and rows.
    107a73cd7d7ac10f896daa5501c9e0c3 117b2cd4d0fed4b3298d3d92210ff421a 1
    Haha, way to go with the smigul picture added to the food porn lol. I love the addition of romain lettuce and chicken in my meal. I'm not the type that enjoys eating red meat, as I favor fishes. But I have a reserved place for grilled chicken in my meal. Looks good and tasty.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.