• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Its been a very tough last 2 yrs. I have a torn labrum and impingement left shoulder and left scapula.

Recently, during the last month or 2 i have either tore my right labrum or rotator at work. Ive been going to physical therapy 3 days a week for the last couple weeks. Xrays are negative. Which we expected. Now waiting on a call for my mri! Therapist believes its my labrum due to instability.

Unfortunately, this would make 2 shoulders with labrum injuries and an impingement left scapula. Sleep sucks, and there is always pain. Constant pain is better than the shooting pain that occurs.

I m gonna document everything ! Therapy, pre-op, post -op recovery ,and everything in between. i am Starting with getting my broken ass back into shape! Ive been off any/all juice for a long long time.

I will be starting about 200-250mg of test weekly.

I will also be starting gh to help with healing and recovery! Right now i have 1 kit of g-tropin, and 2 kits of Puretropin. I will see if i can pick up a kit or 2 of eurotropin. I will be doing bloodwork on all the different kits, as well as what ever test I run.

I will be using kratom to help manage the pain, help with relaxation/sleep and for added focus and energy. I will also, use some peps to help with the healing process.

Tb-500 and some BPC-157. Of course these few will be for recovery. Anything i use will be documented and recorded in this log!

I will get more details up and also see what exactly i can do without further damaging myself. Haha.. Dont know if that is possible. (more damage). So, if anyone would like to follow feel free. Motivation is something that has been hard to come by lately.

I will update more in the morning with stats and gym time! Ive put off doing for myself and getting the help i needed for healing and recovery (surgery) in order to make sure others in my family received the proper help they needed. I need to start worrying about me and getting myself fixed up and healthy! Im miserable. Will update as i go!

- - - Updated - - -

Today. Day 1

Woke up and right side of neck , and head were killing me. Right delt felt outta whack.

Took, 4gr of enhanced white. See what kinda relief and boost i will get.

Called my Physical therapist, appointment after work 8:30am. So we will waste some time and go to Physical therapy after work. Its much closer. Waiting for this mri is pissing me off. Very frustrated.

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight i will get in some run time and test my limits using bands to see where and what i can do while keeping the shoulder tight without allowing any slippage..

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what has been completed tonight and somethings ive been doing in Therapy the last 2 weeks.

Finished off 35 minutes of HIIT, and jogging combo. Did some stretching,

Weight in the 260's will jump on the scale today. See where we are so we can track this accurately. We are seriously gonna work to dropping about 40lbs within the next few months. See what we can get done before any surgery.

During therapy

First week:

Performed seated scapular retraction.

10reps/3 sets/hold 5sec/ 3x daily/5x weekly

Supine shoulder flexion AAROM with hands clasped.

10reps/3 sets/ 5 sec hold/ 3x daily/ 5x a week

Low trap setting at wall

10 reps/ 3 sets/ 5 sec hold/ 3 x daily/ 5x weekly

20minutes HEAT APPLIED. AT THE END OF EACH SESSION.

Had another set of papers, i cannot seem to find.oopsy..

Probable home. Will update with those.

They included band work.

Band

Elbow tucked in to my side, forearm extended infront of my body. Pulling the band across my body and forearm moving outward and back while elbow stays tucked into my side.

3 sets/ 20 reps/ 2-3 times daily .

Switch arms. And repeat.

High rows

3 sets/ 20 reps/ 2-3 times daily

This was awkward to say the least. They had me doing pushdowns/kickbacks.

I had to have them adjust the height of the bands . smh.

Pulldowns

20 reps/ 2 sets/ slow and careful. Didnt quite fully extend.

Large ball on the wall. (size of a medicine ball) but light weight. Place palm on center of ball and complete 20 small circles to the left then to the right. 2 sets.

Also, seated . a hand pedal bike.. Idk..

6 minutes. 3 minutes forward/ 3 minutes reverse.

20 minutes of heat.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Always in for a mace log

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last. Night did some delt work

Front lateral raises

Side

Rear

Everything done in 12-15 rep range. 3 sets.

Shoulder press

3 sets 15 rep. Only using 20lb bands.

Shoulders feel heavy. Kinda like dead weight. Wanted to up the bands but figured I wouldnt push it today.

High rows

3 sets x 15 reps. Pretty decent stretch.

Slow controlled, squeeze my shoulder blades together 3 second count , supinate grip when pulling back.

Biceps

Alt one arm curls

3 sets ×15

Supination curls

3 sets x 12

Concentration curls

3 sets x 12

Reverse curls

3 sets x 12

Wrist curls/reverse wrist curls(superset)

20/20. 20/20 20/20

Done.

Kept everything light, took just about 1 hr.

Normally i do bi's/tri's. But testing the water for the first few days.

Had some deer jerky

Shrimp/broccoli/chicken

1 muscle milk

6 bottles of water.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will be following this closely and praying for you.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Always in for a mace log
Thanks dreal. Gonna back back to my old ways! Ive been dealin with this for so long amongst family issues and my wifes car accident last april i just pushed all my problems to the side. Unfortunately that also meant, letting myself go in order to make sure they recieved the help the need.
I cant wait any longer. Im miserable!! Probable the worse shape i can remember.
My test is tanked!! I should have been taking test the whole time but i hate to waste anything. I felt thats just what I would be doing. Wasting my juice because i couldnt perform up to my normal abilities.
This has been a learning experience for sure.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Always in for a mace log
Thanks dreal. Gonna back back to my old ways! Ive been dealin with this for so long amongst family issues and my wifes car accident last april i just pushed all my problems to the side. Unfortunately that also meant, letting myself go in order to make sure they recieved the help the need.
I cant wait any longer. Im miserable!! Probable the worse shape i can remember.
My test is tanked!! I should have been taking test the whole time but i hate to waste anything. I felt thats just what I would be doing. Wasting my juice because i couldnt perform up to my normal abilities.
This has been a learning experience for sure.
Honestly brother...im surprised it's gone on this long. I'm glad your woke bro....now let's get u back to 6million dollar man status and murda some shizznit....lol

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Get it done big dog!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I must update yesterdays therapy!

Today in some constant pain. Stronger pain. Waiting to get my mri. No one else is here!

Today will be my first dose of gh. Pics coming:)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for the support!

Tonight i will be doing some chest/back and the old abba dabbas.. Wanna get in 2 runs. At least 30 mins each between 12am-6am. I will be testing gtropin . and puretropin. Will start off with gtropin, gonna give it 3 weeks and have bloods done.

I will have to post pics via tapatalk. Dam they are always to big to post.
8eb4533a1dee0b42c4d5d4388f7648cd-1.jpg
ff81d11d38d8f5b597505259e036a351-1.jpg

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2iu @12am

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You will get back in no time and it will be like you never stopped!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Another great log on musclemecca! Thank you brother for posting it here! It will be great to watch you improve!

Thanks for posting!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another great log on musclemecca! Thank you brother for posting it here! It will be great to watch you improve!

Thanks for posting!
Thank you, hopefully this goes better than planned. Either way hard pays off and i intend to push myself. So if it comes down to me not being able to lift with upper body, this might become a leg Log, and cardio log. But it will get creative.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had some issues with my mri, have to have another one. IDK what the frig...
Didnt give me exact details.

So yesterday wasnt as productive as i would have liked. Do to some issues at work.

But it didn't stop me from getting in a 40min HIIT session. And some stretching and PT exercises.

Today ive finished off almost 40min of HIIT, some quality stretching, 2am

We are going for high volume combo of full upper body.

Taking about 5gr of white/yellow kratom as a preworkout. Im dry mouth as hell. Energy, focus,clarity is up. But dam im thirsty.

Also, 3iu gtropin
Ive already begun to notice my sleep is improving, sleeping longer at a time and a little deeper.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had some issues with my mri, have to have another one. IDK what the frig...
Didnt give me exact details.

So yesterday wasnt as productive as i would have liked. Do to some issues at work.

But it didn't stop me from getting in a 40min HIIT session. And some stretching and PT exercises.

Today ive finished off almost 40min of HIIT, some quality stretching, 2am

We are going for high volume combo of full upper body.

Taking about 5gr of white/yellow kratom as a preworkout. Im dry mouth as hell. Energy, focus,clarity is up. But dam im thirsty.

Also, 3iu gtropin
Ive already begun to notice my sleep is improving, sleeping longer at a time and a little deeper.
Sorry everyone im here. Been rough last two weeks. My 6yr old has been sick for a few weeks. Not really getting better. Than , the kids caught a bad stomach virus..shitting, throwing up.

Long story short things had gotten worse. My son has fluid in his lung . tonight the dr called this is what she said to my wife.

" Bronchial wall thickening, suggestive of reactive airway obstruction(disease)."
Cant rule out pneumonia.

Now my 4 yr old is beginning to sound bad also. Not sure what the hell is going on!!!

Will be updating more, again sorry.
i have everything i need. Everything did come in.
On a positive note golds goes 24hrs beginning january.. Its about time.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A month later im here alive. Sorry family was a major concern.

No more side tracks,

Lets just call today day 1.

Test e gonna run bloods

250 mg x 1 pin. This is my first time pinning juicy juice in what seems forever. Im excited. Tomorrow at 3pm is an mri. Will update that also.

Tonights goals

3 miles of HIIT/ Jogging before 7am.

Shoulders/arms.

Update throughout
43de0d9af1c26277cee8df4cb6eafc03-1.jpg
951b2a4effe79b61849c4e34591bf1e3-1.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Best of luck Mace. I'll be following.

Thanks for posting here bro!

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Sorry to here that mace be putting you in the nightly prayers for recovery

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Just finished up a late workout.

I feel good but shaky. I know i pushed myself thru this workout didnt take it slow or easy. Im gonna be sore 2 days from now! Lmao.. I just blew up arms. Will update when i get home.

I did some stretching before and after running earlier and some abs after running.

Will do my ab workout when i get home. Hopefully i will get some solid sleep today.

Will have to take some red kratom .

Also i forgot to mention im using Recons Organisms for support supps. Right now.

Have to pick up a few other things. Waiting on tb500. Update after i get home and do abs.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Just finished up a late workout.

I feel good but shaky. I know i pushed myself thru this workout didnt take it slow or easy. Im gonna be sore 2 days from now! Lmao.. I just blew up arms. Will update when i get home.

I did some stretching before and after running earlier and some abs after running.

Will do my ab workout when i get home. Hopefully i will get some solid sleep today.

Will have to take some red kratom .

Also i forgot to mention im using Recons Organisms for support supps. Right now.

Have to pick up a few other things. Waiting on tb500. Update after i get home and do abs.
What are those supps?