• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nitro-tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

remnant

Banned
Nitro-tech is a protein combination derived from whey. It is composed of creatine monohydrate with peptides from whey and is more efficient when used with whey. Its indicated as having the whole range of amino acids making it quite nutritious. As opposed to some other supplements which enhance taste above substance by packing them with carbs and fats, it has 4g and 2.5g of carbs and fat respectively.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I have used it many times a day was very happy with the product but there are better options for less $.that being said it was a high quality protein supplement, I have not used it since 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

My uncle told me he used to use this. He loved it so much that he traveled from abroad with the supplement. He says they have given him a better quality of life since he feels more self-confident and it lowers the risk of many chronic diseases. He says it is a simpler way to add the supplement of protein to the body. I think these products are sold better abroad and are more readily available there. When he is here and we eat beans he says it helps with the bloating that he experiences afterward. I personally found it soo sweet and wondered how it was so sweet.

C

Charles

Nitro-tech is not good. It is widely regarded as the worst protein supplement on the market. It is a punchline.

Status
Not open for further replies.