• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BREAKING NEWS: Shohei Ohtani Turns Down Yankees

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big news! Bet the Yankees are really pissed off!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Big news! Bet the Yankees are really pissed off!

He wants to play on the west coast and in more of a smaller market, so the Yankees' presentation was good but they can't change where and who they are, geographically and market-wise, respectively.

R

rz3300

Banned
They are saying that he probably made the right choice just given the smaller media market and chance to get used to the league and all of that. If you are good it will show and eventually he will be on a better team if he keeps being a dual threat pitcher, which is very rare.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
They are saying that he probably made the right choice just given the smaller media market and chance to get used to the league and all of that. If you are good it will show and eventually he will be on a better team if he keeps being a dual threat pitcher, which is very rare.

NY would have been insane for this kid to put himself in; can't say I blame him for wanting any market but. I'm pretty excited to see how they split his pitching/hitting. Being in the AL is a much better choice for the DH, as well.