• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LiAngelo Ball yanked out of UCLA by father, LaVar Ball

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not really bodybuilding related but sports related. So let me get this straight. LiAngelo Ball got busted shoplifting so UCLA suspended him. His father, LaVar Ball got pissed at that and pulled him out of college? Smart way to let your anger ruin your son's future!

LiAngelo Ball yanked out of UCLA by father LaVar Ball
Photo: Joshua Blanchard/Getty

From https://deadspin.com/lavar-ball-says-he-has-pulled-liangelo-ball-from-ucla-1820988941

LaVar Ball has pulled his middle son, LiAngelo Ball, out of his freshman year at UCLA, according to a report from TMZ, which was then confirmed by ESPN.

Last month, LiAngelo Ball was one of three players indefinitely suspended from UCLA’s basketball team after they was caught shoplifting during the team’s trip to China last month. Per TMZ:

We’re told LaVar believes the suspension was unfair, especially since the charges were dropped. LaVar’s people tell TMZ Sports the famous dad thinks, “There’s no need to break down a kid’s spirit for making a mistake.”
No word yet on what’s next for LiAngelo—“We are exploring other options with Gelo,” LaVar said—but here’s one rumor that’s definitely circulating:

Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

Dude's a bit of a tard. Odd world we live in where that guy is even relevant...

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never heard of either of them but it is pretty stupid to pull your son our of school like that.

suraonyx23

suraonyx23

He’s fuckin retarded. Don’t matter though he wasn’t any good. His older and younger brothers are better than him. His dads way to try and get him in the pros