Register

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Warm water enhances weight loss

For a start drinking water before taking a meal reduces appetite with resultant weight loss. Drinking several glasses of warm water in the morning has the added advantage of raising the body temperature resulting in an increased metabolic rate .This has the effect of burning calories faster with resultant weight loss over time. It seems with the right attitude a little can in far after all.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Warm water enhances weight loss

I have heard of water therapy where you drink lots of water right after waking and even before brushing the teeth. But this is the first time that Iíve heard of drinking warm water. I really donít know the logic behind this but if it works then thatís good. And with drinking water before meals, it is proven to be making the stomach full so even if you still have that appetite, you cannot eat anymore with that full feeling in your tummy.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't think the temperature of the water matters as long as you get that full feeling. The objective is to make you eat less

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation JiLLian's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Maybe because drinking water will help you boost your metabolism and acts as an appetite suppressant. I don't really think that it has to be warn though. It can also help your body stop retaining water which lead you to drop those extra pounds of water weight.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Drinking a warm glass of water in the morning increases our body's temperature as a result our metabolic rate increases thereby burning more calories hence achieving weighloss. It is also very effective in cleansing our system of toxins and it helps in digesting the food in our stomach, it also helps flush fat deposits and gives us better blood circulation and relaxes our muscles. Warm water is better than drinking cold water specially after eating.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's the first time I am hearing about this, and I don't see any relation, but who knows, it might help? Surely helps digestion!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I even don't know about this. Anyways thanks a lot for sharing this nice weight loss tips.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation jp1234's Avatar
    Height
    6'1/2"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Drinking Warm Water with Organic Lemon 1st thing in the AM, for Better Digestion, and Liver Detoxification.

This is an Old Ayurvedic Method to aid in Digestion, which helps with Weight Loss.
    And the Added Organic Lemon will help to Detox the Liver.

This form of Ancient Medicine is over 5,000 Years old from India..................................... JP
    P.S.
    The whole reason for Warm Water, and not Cold Water.
    Cold Water is a Shock to the Internal Organs.
    Drinking Water that is closer to Body Temp, is easier on the Internal Organs.

Ever Drink Ice Cold Water in the Summer, and get either a Brain Freeze, or Cramps in your Stomach !

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It certainly makes sense that warm water will increase the body's metabolic rate. The relation of the metabolic rate with weight loss is however a little vague. It would make much more sense if the desired effect was just to be full, in which case cold water would suffice. I will research on this and get back to you guys with a conclusive breakdown.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is what I think too. At the same time, if we want to lose weight, drinking hot water won't help much if we don't have a proper diet.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Warm water to me is better than cold water to give you a good example try washing your clothes using both warm and cold water and you would see that the clothes washed using warm water is cleaner than those washed by cold water. It's the same with our system, warm water when drank can help clean our system better than cold water.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I've never heard about that thanks for the information. I may start trying this everyday to prevent weight gain.I think many people need to try this method.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love my water warm first thing in the morning. Leaves me feeling good and hydrated. I think it also washes up the fatty foods we have ingested all day long. I would highly recommend if you have to drink water let it be warm. I also give it to my daughter who experiences a lot of stomach ache. I think it is due to constipation that she normally experiences.

I think since we try so hard to stay fit we should regularly take our water warm since it aids in weight loss and when you are feeling all bloated up. But we should have a specific amount that we should ingest. I think taking too much water has many side effects like wearing off tissues.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions