Give Love On Christmas Day
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Give Love On Christmas Day

This is not just the song but the Christmas album of the Jackson 5 with Michael in the lead vocals. Their only original song is Give Love On Christmas Day but the rest of the cover songs were performed in their own special way. One unique style is Santa Claus Is Coming To Town with the dancing tune. Maybe those Jackson 5 Christmas songs are still selling in the internet music stores.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Give Love On Christmas Day

I have not heard much from the Jackson 5 in any time at all lately but I guess if there is the time it might as well be their Christmas music. I am pretty sure that I have heard it before but now I need to go and make sure.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I still go sentimental when I hear the Jackson 5's version of Someday At Christmas. I first heard that song when I was a teenager and that's the only version I know at the time. I was actually hoping for them to make another Christmas album until I learned that the Jackson family's religion is Witness of Jehovah. They have no Christmas, I mean they don't celebrate Christmas and it's actually taboo to them for it is idolatry according to their church head.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I had no idea that the family was Jehavoah Witness, and sorry for misspelling that if I did. That is interesting, but I really do not know much about that but maybe I will have to read up on it a little more.

collapse Posting Permissions