• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jerusalem is now the capital of Israel

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu had declared Jerusalem to be the new capital of Israel. But the worldwide reaction was because of Donald Trump’s agreeing on the said declaration. Now, it seems that world leaders are blaming Trump and warning that it will cause more harm in the Middle East because Jerusalem is a contested state by Palestine. My question is why do the world leaders want to blame Trump more than Netanyahu?

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this was one of those where you just wonder why this was done at all. Seemed to kind of come out of nowhere from everything I am reading it will likely just lead to unrest and more conflict, but I guess we shall see.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not really. The USA is just moving thier embassy there.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Jerusalem existed long before there was anything there on the land. With due respect to our brother palestinians but I think you should recognize Israel as an independent state and stop bombing it from the sides. It is my strong belief that Israel has a right to existence as the other nations on earth. I can't really see anythng logical for a small patch of land that belongs to Israel but contested by so many countries in the middle east, I mean, for God's sake why do you need Israeli land when there are acres upon acres of middle east land that you can occupy till you drop dead.