• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PureGear sus & tren a review

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was fortunate to win a free cycle from m4b & I can hardly wait to get it startred. Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait a couple months before I can run it becuase I have some medical things going on at the moment. I will start it as SOON as I get the chance! Pretty excited about it. I have yet to recieve the orals that were part of the prize. Either way, I am thankful to get a chance to run the PureGear sus & tren a & will definitely let you all know if orals show up. Anyway, on with my review...

Customer service- it's hard not to give them a kick ass review for this part because they have been going the extra mile with these contests & I think that's pretty awesome. Every email was returned & questions answered when I asked. No complaints.

Delivery- PureGear oils are domestic & delivery was in good time. Comparable to many domestic ugl's. Orals are a little different & I will give an update on them, hopefully soon.

Product appearance- oils look great! Can't wait to try. Professional appearance, with exp date & a pharma look. packaging was great as well.

Will give a thorough product review, when I get this cycle started & will try to post progress pics from time to time.

20171209 121210
This was after I completed pct of my last cycle. Staying around 225 lb's. If this changes before I start this pg cycle, I will let you all know for sure!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Looking great brother big beef that's a fitting name:-D

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fellas. I'm gonna work on leaning down for a few weeks, since I won't be hitting weights. It's what I need anyway.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got a td with the orals, so all is gtg. It will be my first time running dbol & I have been patiently waiting for the day I get to try this one! As of right now, I plan on running 30 mgs a day.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Got a td with the orals, so all is gtg. It will be my first time running dbol & I have been patiently waiting for the day I get to try this one! As of right now, I plan on running 30 mgs a day.
I am excited for you brother hope the cycle goes great

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am excited for you brother hope the cycle goes great

Thanks. Still be a while before I can start it, but I'm looking forward to it.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just giving an update. Should be a little over a month & I will get this started. Recovery is going about how I thought it would. Slow process. I will probably start cardio in about a week & probably some abs, while I'm waiting for my shoulder to heal. I've added a little bit of fat & maybe lost a little muscle, but it really hasn't been much. Pretty happy about that. Although my strength will surely be down, I should be in a pretty decent spot, as far as appearance go's. I'll be so ready to hit them weights...

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thanks for the update beef