• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

This bodybuilder may lose his arms!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you heard about this bodybuilder from Russia? Instead of training hard he has been pumping shit into his arms to make them look bigger.

Russian bodybuilder losing arms

The shit he is putting into his arms is 85 percent oil along with lidocaine and benzyl alcohol. I am not sure if he is making this crap himself or where is is getting it but it is fucking stupid! Don't do this!

Torres

Torres

Did you guys see the update on this fool ? It got to the point where his arms couldn't take the amount of shit he was putting in them so Dr's had to drain his arms. It looks extremely painful what had to be done .
But I look at it as the kid got to keep his arms instead of having them amputated .
Synthol, or whatever he was pumping into them is just stupid . I mean if you're so fucking prone to using outside influences , then use some gear and hit the gym HARD .
And I wouldn't call this kid a bodybuilder. His " workouts " were a joke, from what he posted on YouTube .

G

GuestHu

Banned
Ridiculous! Well what he reaps is what he sows. He should have gone to the gym instead of taking shortcut by injecting himself with harmful compounds. Hopefully, he learned his lesson and warned others not to do it also.

R

rheez95

I feel bad for this guy. He should have just worked hard to achieve the body he wanted. Whatever things he pumped inside his biceps is clearly a bad thing. I really that he will be okay. I hope that he will learn from this and work hard to achieve his goal.