• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fruits combat fatigue

R

remnant

Banned
Lemon is an excellent fruit for weight management as it burns lipids and conditions the digestive system due to its citric acid content. Papaya provides a whopping 144% of vitamin C content and these fruits increases alertness and reduces fatigue. Can you chip in with your contribution from the rainbow family?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you think it is the vitamin C that gives the body the strength and stamina? I remember when I was in high school, it was lemonade that we drink since soda was expensive. A neighbor had lemon plants and there’s we get the lemon for a free lemonade for our team. Maybe it was the lemonade that gave us the stamina because during that time I didn’t feel the fatigue.

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
Ditch the sodas, pop and soft drinks as they'll dehydrate you terribly.You could increase your energy levels by ensuring that you are properly hydrated.

JiLLian

JiLLian

Food can raise or diminish your body's energy levels. Getting a variety of nuts and seeds in your diet can provide healthy nutrients and energy. If you are eating healthy and are still tired, try changing the frequency of your meals. Nuts and seeds are some of the best foods to beat fatigue and fight hunger. As overeaters get more overweight, they have less energy, and then they exercise less and don't burn the calories.

K

Ketsugo

Food can raise or diminish your body's energy levels. Getting a variety of nuts and seeds in your diet can provide healthy nutrients and energy. If you are eating healthy and are still tired, try changing the frequency of your meals. Nuts and seeds are some of the best foods to beat fatigue and fight hunger. As overeaters get more overweight, they have less energy, and then they exercise less and don't burn the calories.

What are your thoughts on leptin and weight gain like was reading we need macadamia and walnuts as peanuts and cashews contain leptin which not good as well as legumes why we need to soak them over night. Anyone have more info ?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Fruits promotes good health, it has essential vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and fibre. Fruits has no cholesterol and are low in fat and sodium, including lots of fruits into your daily diet lowers your risk of having heart disease, cancer and strokes. Eating fruits is a delicious way of keeping yourself healthy.

Strawberries for example is a good source of Vitamin C, which is a good antioxidant, it helps repair your body's tissues and protects it against disease and infections. It also has Manganese which plays an important role in bone development.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A balanced diet is the best we can have for energy, and fruit is certainly a part of that diet. Supplements come on top of that for the extra boost though. ;)

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say a great fruit to fight fatique would be bananas when you are running low on energy- this potassium- packed fruit also includes a lot of good nutrients, like fiber and B-6 as well.