• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jahlil Okafor Sixers - Nets Trade Analysis

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
High ceiling, low risk move by the Nets. This trade may pay off in the long run and if it doesn't, Rooks lets Okafor walk and they took a flyer on a guy that didn't stick.

R

rz3300

Banned
Sixers are looking pretty good but I am not really sure how well he is playing into that. I just know that Embiid is turning out to pretty good, and pretty interesting a guy too.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Sixers are looking pretty good but I am not really sure how well he is playing into that. I just know that Embiid is turning out to pretty good, and pretty interesting a guy too.

Embid is a budding star; he just needs to stay healthy. I read an article in SI a few years ago about him and he is a really good person off the court. I saw the Sixers play a preseason game and between him and Ben Simmons, that team is getting very close to not only playoff contention, but a team that can win mire than one round.