• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Horn to defend title against Corcoran

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn of Australia is to defend his title against Gary Corcoran in Brisbane on December 13. Corcoran is ranked 10th with a fight record of 17 wins and 1 loss while the champion Horn remains undefeated. In an informal press conference, Corcoran said that Horn is a dirty fighter but Horn just shrugged off the comment.

R

rz3300

Banned
Wonder if it will be an undefeated that goes down, although from what I have seen, which is not much mind you, Horn looks pretty tough to beat. Should be an interesting one to see.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to update this thread, Jeff Horn got his 18th win against Gary Corcoran by stopping him in the 11th round due to injuries. The Briton admitted that he couldn't see the punches anymore due to his black eyes so the fight had to be stopped. In fairness to Horn, he was way ahead in all the score cards. The win enhanced the image of Horn to the boxing world that he really deserves to be the champion.