• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Whole body training

R

remnant

Banned
Whole body training has been indicated in recent research from Yale School of medicine as being more effective for weight loss and performance as opposed to split body training which involves separate muscles at a time. This is as a result of gene activation resulting in greater eat loss, more muscle strength and an overall increase in health. She onus is on anyone aiming for there benefits to identify exercises relevant to this.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with the whole body training that it can reduce weight faster. However, how do you do it exactly, I mean the whole body. Let's say you are lifting weights, the bench press for example. It develops the upper part of the body. And for the sit ups it develops only the lower part. Do you mean to say that we do both exercise one after the other to achieve the whole body exercise?

L

LauretteMarleau

Yeah. It can reduce weight faster.

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

JiLLian

JiLLian

There are a lot of benefits of whole body training. It increases muscular recovery rates. It lowers the level of central nervous system stress on a week to week basis. If you're someone who is doing your workouts at home, full body workout is a really good option.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

In my opinion a whole body workout can be done by running, jogging, brisk walking and swimming also by playing sports that require these activities like basketball, football, soccer, boxing and others. One can also do a full body workout at the gym.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We need to be generally fit before training specific group muscles. To do this, we need to train minimum 3-4 times per week.