• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroids seller getting 2 years in prison!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steroids laws

The dude in this article was buying some raw chemicals from China and then making his own liquid steroids and pills. And then I guess he would sell it online. If you are doing that be careful!

I believe this was called Operation Cyber Juice.

Here is the article from the Daily Herald.

A 25-year-old Aurora man was given a two-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to federal drug conspiracy and money laundering charges related to a steroid manufacturing and distribution operation he ran through an illicit mail-order business.

Christopher C. Hickson was also ordered to pay a $100,000 fine during his Monday sentencing.

In October 2013, federal agents seized a package containing 436 grams of Stanozolol sent to Hickson's residence. A little more than a year later, agents raided his home and found thousands of vials of the steroids and hundreds of pills, according to court records.

News Source: http://www.dailyherald.com/news/20171212/aurora-steroid-dealer-sentenced-to-prison

R

remnant

Banned
The fact remains behind every successful bust, there are countless evasions. The lucrative nature of there drug enterprises has evaded death sentences in China and strict tough combat in Iran. There is a growing school of thought that the best intervention is legalization. It seems the more things change, the more they remain the same.