• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Shawn Perine!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RIP Shawn Perine!
Rip Shawn Perine

Phil Heath:
It comes with great sadness to hear the news of my friend, Shawn Perine's passing today from lung cancer. I am truly at a loss of words, as Shawn was so young, so vibrant, so talented and honestly just a damn good Dude. We would talk about sports, movies especially KungFu flicks and he would also share bodybuilding history with me. Shawn was also our Editor for both Flex Magazine and Muscle & Fitness and lemme tell ya, he devoted his life to provide quality journalism to the masses. I'm gonna miss you Brother as I'm still unable to understand how this all happened but I have to remember that God does not make mistakes and you are all better now! Rest easy my Brother!

Shawn perine 1966 2017

From bodybuilding.com:
Shawn Perine, an influential bodybuilding writer and editor, has died at age 51. He was diagnosed with lung cancer two-and-a-half months earlier, in September.

At the time of his passing, Shawn was editor-in-chief of Muscle & Fitness magazine, as well as holding a vice president title at American Media, Inc., in New York City. He was also editorial director of Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Men’s Fitness, and Men’s Journal magazines.

Shawn perine the rock

Last edited:
Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

An all-around good dude. Loved his "IronAge" site. May he RIP...
(Never smoked, drank or did drugs, gets diagnosed with Lung Cancer on Sept 22nd, dead 3 months later (Not even) WTF?
Cancer sucks...