• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best water to lose weight

R

remnant

Banned
Most people assume that the best way to lord water is to drink copious amounts before meals. While this might decrease appetite, the better way is to drink had cold water if possible. For the body to use it, it has to warm it up loosing calories in the process. Distilled water is the best for this process. Lack of water in the body creates a bloated look since the body holds onto the water it already has for metabolism.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a hype on alkaline water here that is claimed to be a healthier drink than ordinary purified of mineral water. But I guess it is just a hype and there is no proof on the claim. I agree that drinking cold water is better than hot water because the digestive system has to work somehow to neutralize the cold temperature of the water. But I don't think it can make a difference in the actual weight. What you need is to drink as much water as you can to fill up your tummy so you wouldn't feel hungry.

Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher

I can tell you from experience the best way to lose weight while drinking water is to drink it all day long. It takes some getting used to but last year I lost 80 pounds in 6 months with diet and exercise and lots and I do mean lots of drinking water every day. And I just want to throw it out there that everyone has different tolerances of drinking water. Because you can die from water poisoning if you drink too much water.

JiLLian

JiLLian

Drinking water helps to boost your metabolitm. It cleanses your body of waste and acts as an appetite suppressant especially if done before meals. Drinking more water helps your body to stop retaining water, leading you to drop those extra pounds of water weight.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

In my opinion the best way to lose weight by drinking water is to infuse it with lemon. All one has to do is slice up lemon rings and put it in water container or bottle. Lemon promotes weight-loss and it has vitamin C, aids digestion and helps prevents kidney stones. Drinking Lemon Infused Water is the best way to lose weight using water.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drinking Cold Water is one of the Absolute Worse Things you can do.
It's a Shock to the Body, especially in the AM, when you want to be drinking Warm Water to gently get the Internal Organs working.
Drinking Warm Water in the Morning helps avoid Constipation, Improves Blood Circulation, and helps you to Lose Weight.

And Drinking Cold Water in the Summer, especially during or after exercise.
Can give you some Bad Stomach Cramps, or a Headache......................................... JP

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For some reason, I don't associate water consumption with weight loss. I do know that is not healthy to drink at meals though.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know that cold water helps the body burn calories when it tries to warm it up. From what I read, drinking warm water in the morning helps in burning calories and lose belly fat.

According to the title of the thread, I would answer "water with lemon drops in it".

A

Athanas

Most people assume that the best way to lord water is to drink copious amounts before meals. While this might decrease appetite, the better way is to drink had cold water if possible. For the body to use it, it has to warm it up loosing calories in the process. Distilled water is the best for this process. Lack of water in the body creates a bloated look since the body holds onto the water it already has for metabolism.
In my opinion, distilled water is the best.