• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Quad Father is a child molester!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is bad! I read about this guy! I remember thinking how cool the name was the "Quad father"! This sick bastard molested a 4 year old girl and then threatened to kill her family!

I got this from thescottichsun.co.uk

A PAEDO bodybuilder who sexually abused a toddler and threatened to kill her family has been jailed.

Jenev Varghese – dubbed the Quad Father for his massive physique – preyed on the four-year-old girl in Luton, Beds.

Quad father
Sick monster Jenev Varghese assaulted a four-year-old girl and threatened to murder her family if she spoke out

The monster, 35, told her he would murder her family if she spoke out, a trial in the town’s crown court heard.

He was sentenced to 12 years after being found guilty of two counts of sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13.

DC Samantha Shane said: “Varghese took advantage and abused his incredibly young victim in the worst way possible.”

Varghese, a former bouncer, had appeared in body-building mags like Flex Muscle where he spoke of his intense fitness regime.

Pecs paedo
Varghese, 35, was sentenced to 12 years after being found guilty of two counts at Luton Crown Cour

He said in an article headlined The Quad Father: “People are always saying ‘pull your trousers down, let’s have a look'” as he boasted about his muscular legs.

DC Shane, of Berkshire Police, added: “It is impossible to comprehend the abuse that this child suffered, but I hope that her and her family are now able to move on from this awful experience.

“Child sexual abuse is one of the most heinous crimes and it will not be tolerated in our county.

Bodybuilding News Source: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...ore-threatening-to-kill-her-family-is-jailed/

Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

Sicko is right... Pure scum...

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's fucked up. What kind of person does that?

R

remnant

Banned
I think he was lucky not to have committee the felony in a different jurisdiction, he could have earned a life sentence. I am not being extremist but honestly what causes a person to detour from sense in so bizarre a manner?

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
12 years is not long enough but he is not going to do very good in prison. Child molesters do not do well in prison. Serves him right.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Him & people like him are scum of the earth & should be shown no mercy! 12 years?!? That's not near enough!! Worst part about it, is he will most likely get protective custody because the other inmates will fuck him & kill him if they get the chance & is exactly what should happen to a man that does something like that. 4 years old... makes me sick

suraonyx23

suraonyx23

Piece of shit is what he is! Hopefully he gets raped daily in prison and the guards let his cell door open if he’s in a separate housing unit so it happens

Iron-Game

Iron-Game

12 years is bs! For ruining a little girls life and her family. They should be ashamed

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully he'll be killed in there.