• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Champion cyclist Froome in drug issue

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chris Froome of Great Britain has failed the doping test after winning the competition in Spain last September. Froome is a 4-time Tour De France champion and like 5-time champion Lance Armstrong, Froome is in the middle of controversy regarding prohibited energy-enhancing drugs.

R

rz3300

Banned
I am never too surprised when it is this sport and this issue, and despite all we hear I am sure that there are always people out there who can beat the system and continue to cheat. I am curious to see where it goes from here, though.

R

remnant

Banned
One feels like banging their head against the wall that most champions get busted at some point in their lives. Whatever happened to personal ethics? I have this deep seated feeling that some professionals like sports doctors are involved in this gravy train which is ever evolving.