• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trebolone reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

remnant

Banned
There are many anabolic steroids out there some with questionable effectiveness and or side effects especially in the long term. I saw a review about Trebolone an anabolic steroid that can be applied as an injection. Its one of the most effective and rapid muscle and strength builders and some athletes use it just before competitions. I hear its perfectly legal and permitted.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are many anabolic steroids out there some with questionable effectiveness and or side effects especially in the long term. I saw a review about Trebolone an anabolic steroid that can be applied as an injection. Its one of the most effective and rapid muscle and strength builders and some athletes use it just before competitions. I hear its perfectly legal and permitted.
Legal? Maybe in Somalia.

R

remnant

Banned
Quite a surprise that the source I got the information from was reading from a different script. Thanks for your input, otherwise, are there instances Trebolone has been implicated in sportsmen?

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
The best advice I can give you is to train naturally and build a superior base or foundation and then go forward off of that. A lot of staff you are going to see out there with all these people talking about it is just because it's popular and they know there is a market and so you are going to tune in. A lot of staff they say about Ren is far off it's ridiculous.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Let's close this thread it out now. There is no review here.

Status
Not open for further replies.