• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Holly Holm fights Cris Cyborg for UFC featherweight title

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After winning the bantamweight crown from Ronda Rousey, Holly Holm lost the belt to Miesha Tate. The loss was followed by 2 losses before Holm was able to bounce back with a win over Bethe Correia. Cris Cyborg has a record of 18 wins with only 1 loss although she remains undefeated in the UFC octagon. The fight will be held in Las Vegas on New Year's eve.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have not really heard the name Cyborg in a while but it seems that she is still around. My attention on these fights tend to go up and down a lot more than some of the others, but I guess it might be up here soon.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to update, Cris Cyborg defeated Holly Holm via unanimous decision to retain her UFC featherweight belt in the women's division. It was a good fight and although Cyborg was ahead in scoring in all the 5 rounds of their bout, Holm have put up a good fight. It's just that Cyborg was stronger and in the end she really prevailed. But both fighters have marks on their faces that gave real entertainment to the fully packed stadium.