• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

You've got to have a strategy like Cena

R

remnant

Banned
You cannot succeed in the WWE without a strategy. If you follow John Cena's training programme and diet, you get to appreciate that its not just a matter me genetics, its plain discipline and grit, and the right food, eating small meals throughout the day. Cena started off at 120 pounds and if has doubled that, huh!

R

rz3300

Banned
Well if you are looking for someone to follow he would definitely be a good one to look at. Makes me wonder how much money he has made, but that would probably just make me more depressed than anything. But good for him, of course.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand that wrestlers need a lot of discipline when it comes to maintaining their physique. And I agree that diet and workout are most important. With strategy, ithe chart can run for more than a year for starters since doubling your weight is not an easy task. And not to forget, discipline is one element that you need to be aware of.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah that is a fact. It's their art, so they need to know what to do to be good at it, what the crowds love, and put all their dedication into it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also you have to keep in shape and practice all the time. Building up that mental fortitude requires a lot of mixed workouts to become the best in terms of agility.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had read snippets about Brock Lesnar who is a "freak" when it comes to physique because he looks like to be a natural with his built. And considering that he moved to mixed martial arts after his wrestling days, he proved that he has the power and skills and his wrestling is real and not only for show. It's just sad that Lesnar was afflicted by colon cancer although I have read that he is already cancer-free and is looking to continue his career although not clear if it is wrestling or mixed martial arts.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A top athlete, a top businessman, a top performer, all of these need to have a strategy for success. Luck is something one needs to work real hard to get.

M

Maestro

If it wasn't for diverticulitis, I know Brock Lesnar would still be kicking ass in the Octagon. It is just a shame what happened to him. Although, I hear that he is still one of the biggest box office draws in combat sports history.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The strategy is to exhaust all the potential WWE has before deciding to switch careers. If you are going to move to MMA or even Hollywood for roles in movies, then you better make sure that you have your priorities straight.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

A top athlete, a top businessman, a top performer, all of these need to have a strategy for success. Luck is something one needs to work real hard to get.

Well, there's a saying that goes "The harder you work, the luckier you get." John Cena was a perfect example of that.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
John is a good fighter but a boring one in my opinion. Yes, he has won so many championship belts but how much beating did he take to win those titles? It's more important to fight smart than fight like a brainless grunt.