• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Preparation for winter olympics is affected by climate change

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Swiss Alps and other places where athletes are practicing for the Winter Olympics are experiencing climate change problems. The ice and snow are not enough, they say, to afford them to do what they needed to do in practice. Some glaciers where they used to ski are not present anymore. Obviously, it is global warming. They are hoping that the Winter Olympics in February in South Korea will not be greatly affected.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Climate change affects everything, and this is just another good example. Ask the polar bears how they feel about global warming though...

R

remnant

Banned
I recently saw a video of a polar bear walking on dry ground in Antarctica, starved, weak and looking for food. The future doesn't seem encouraging especially for such sporting venues and can only look back with nostalgia when all was cooler. In the absence of all else, we have to adapt and take advantage of what nature will present to us!