• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New year member appreciation quiz contest m4bteam sponsored.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Ok guys and girls here it is this contest will go from 12/24/2017 untill 2/19/2018 my birthday .there will be quize ? Asked by me (similar to the november contest) the range of subject matter will be what ever is picking my brain that day. so who knows what ill ask ,the question will stand and we wont move to the second ? Untill i feel the best,most informative, and through answer is given.

RULES if you dont follow these your answer will not be counted,and you will be excused from answering the present ?More than 2 violations and you will be excused from the contest,so read these carefully.
1. all answers must be typed in your own words no copy and paste.(the best answer wins even if 3 people have the correct answer,so answer the ? Very thourghly guys.
2. each contestant will be allowed to give one answer per ? The only way you can add information to your answer is if i give hints to the correct answer because no one has got it right yet.
3.) Be a community member here ,cheer each other on there will be multiple ? To answer so everyone will have fun and learn a little ,the last time we did this type off contest it was a blast.

There will be three prizes on this contest these are THE BIGGEST PRIZES m4b has given yet guys so lets put our back,minds,and hearts into this contest and make it great,our way of showing mecca and m4b a huge thanks for all they do for our community. there are no other fourms or vendors on the net that hold so many high quality contest for its members.
1.) first place wins
a)40 amps of sustanon 250 by oraganon a $290.00 value and
B.) A choice of 30 ppl amps either eq or deca a $150.00 value and
C.) BD anabol 5mg tabs 1000 count a value of $159.00
D.) pure gear anastrozol tabs 1mg /100 tabs $90.00 value
Tottal value of first prize is $695.00 AMAZING
2.) Second place will win
A.) 4 vials of pure gear line test e,c,or sust a $280.00 value &
B.) 3 vials of pure gear eq or deca a $ 200.00 value &
C.) Choice of pure gear 1000 ct /10mg tabs of dbol or winny .$250 value
$600.00 value
3.) third place will win a $275.00 store credit good for domestic or international line of goods.

So there you have it guys and girls biggest m4b/mecca contest ever, dont let this one slide by it may be a while till the next contest.
I should have the first ? Posted today remember the rules and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Re: New year member apprication quize contest m4bteam sponsered.

12/24/2017 question one of the contest its a good one guys 2 part answer,starting with a not so difficult ? To break the ice. remember the rules above and give your own best answer:ugeek:

1). Around the end of world war one about 1918,what kind of mass killer appeared and took lifes of a estimated 50-100 million people in a 1 year time frame. It killed more people in 1 year than the Bubonic Plague killed in a century.
A.)what was this killer (example a civil war, a animal,a virus,a chemical?)

B.) What was the name given to this massive life taker?

Good luck everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Those are very awesome prizes mman & m4b. As I've said before, it is awesome that you all do these contests. Personally, I am a big fan of set rules for a contest, so that is a big plus too that you do that. I'm looking forward to participating

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

A. The mass killer was influenza. It was a very aggressive type of flu & very unusual too becuase the majority of the victims were young, healthy adults. Obviously, it is usually the elderly & young children that die from flu. Being the time frame where there was poor hygiene & very limited medical access, it spread & killed very quickly! I would have never thought a flu outbreak would be one of the worlds deadliest natural disasters, but it was.

B. The Spanish flu was the name it was given. A lot of countries that were infected by the virus did not want to damage the morale of the people worse than world war 1 already had, so they did not report the majority of the deaths they got from the virus. Spain however was free to report about it & because all the released press articles, it lead the rest of the world to think that Spain was hit harder than the other countries affected. Giving it the name Spanish flu.

Reactions: Mountain-Man
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

A. The mass killer was influenza. It was a very aggressive type of flu & very unusual too becuase the majority of the victims were young, healthy adults. Obviously, it is usually the elderly & young children that die from flu. Being the time frame where there was poor hygiene & very limited medical access, it spread & killed very quickly! I would have never thought a flu outbreak would be one of the worlds deadliest natural disasters, but it was.

B. The Spanish flu was the name it was given. A lot of countries that were infected by the virus did not want to damage the morale of the people worse than world war 1 already had, so they did not report the majority of the deaths they got from the virus. Spain however was free to report about it & because all the released press articles, it lead the rest of the world to think that Spain was hit harder than the other countries affected. Giving it the name Spanish flu.
That is 1000% correct a excellent answer ,perfect brother you won round one thanks for the great answer.

That is how you do this contest just answer the ? With all important Info. And be like Beef Mr Big brains:p

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

First time I've been called big brains :-D

Thanks bro & thanks for the contest. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Merry Christmas Mecca 12/25/2017
?2) during world war 1 many wemon took jobs at factories.What product after handeling made them see their skin turn yellow as a result, because they suffered from toxic jaundice after handeling the product everyday.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

?2) during world war 1 many wemon took jobs at factories.What product after handeling made them see their skin turn yellow as a result, because they suffered from toxic jaundice after handeling the product everyday.
They were actually dubbed "the canary girls " because of the skin oloring....and they wer working with tnt manufacturing explosives and detonators.....

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

They were actually dubbed "the canary girls " because of the skin oloring....and they wer working with tnt manufacturing explosives and detonators.....
Excellent brother I did not know about the (canary girls) so extra point ,you da man marry Christmas!!!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Excellent brother I did not know about the (canary girls) so extra point ,you da man marry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Tnt was a big cause of those women turning yellow. Well, technically it's trinitrotoluene. Not that it was the only chemical that could change your skin color, but it was the main chemical that was the cause of there skin turning yellow. Canary girls was the name, but worst part about it, is that it could pass to pregnant women given "canary babies"! Not that I was there to see it, but if that's true... that's pretty rough. It didn't just turn skin yellow, but got there hair too.

Oh... & if you didn't turn yellow, you might have to tape a detonator to the top of the bomb to hard & risk it blowing up :-o

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Tnt was a big cause of those women turning yellow. Well, technically it's trinitrotoluene. Not that it was the only chemical that could change your skin color, but it was the main chemical that was the cause of there skin turning yellow. Canary girls was the name, but worst part about it, is that it could pass to pregnant women given "canary babies"! Not that I was there to see it, but if that's true... that's pretty rough. It didn't just turn skin yellow, but got there hair too.

Oh... & if you didn't turn yellow, you might have to tape a detonator to the top of the bomb to hard & risk it blowing up :-o
Nice I have heard that tnt fuse is one on the ingredients in dnp also that stuff turns Everytime it touch yellow

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

Nice contest...

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Nice I have heard that tnt fuse is one on the ingredients in dnp also that stuff turns Everytime it touch yellow
Exactly

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Did not know that. Pretty interesting

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

3) 12/26/17
Pope Gregory lx asscoiated what animal with the devil?
After he had this animal exterminated from all of England,what animal started to thrive due to not having a preditor,causing the bubonic plague and killed 100 million people?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

3) 12/26/17
Pope Gregory lx asscoiated what animal with the devil?
After he had this animal exterminated from all of England,what animal started to thrive due to not having a preditor,causing the bubonic plague and killed 100 million people?
It wudda putty cat! The rat then thrived....with the help of fleas the bubonic plague killed many many people

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

interesting

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Maybe I missed it, but who won the last question?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Pope lX was using VOX IN RAMA as an excuse to exterminate cats from Europe & it worked! It was supposed to be black cats because they thought them to be the incarnation of the devil, but they just killed the shit out of all cats! The document actually condemned devil worshipers, which black cats were supposedly an animal they worshipped representing Satan. It's how all the superstitions about black cats being bad luck started. Being the natural killer of RATS, they were free to spread the "black death" with ease. This was actually the cause of cats being killed off for years after the plague was even gone.