• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Amazing Race on tv

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is one good reality show where the contestants are engaged in a race. But it’s not an ordinary race involving running for the route is spread out in different countries.There are tricks and puzzles to be solved in order to get ahead. The contestants are in pairs and they are completely covered by the camera. The race includes the traveling from one country to another and from one province to another. Not bad for the grand prize of $100,000.

R

remnant

Banned
Quite interesting. Who are the sponsorsand the criteria the judges will use? Well, am not being overinquisitive but prices me that magnitude should have half going to the overall winner and the rest me the cash spread out to other contestants including consolation prizes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quite interesting. Who are the sponsorsand the criteria the judges will use? Well, am not being overinquisitive but prices me that magnitude should have half going to the overall winner and the rest of the cash spread out to other contestants including consolation prizes.