Your first visit?
Register

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Will Anthony Joshua make it?

Anthony Joshua currently holds the IBF and WBO heavyweight boxing titles and is looking forward to break a record of sorts by holding three heavyweight titles. This will involve a series of contests against seasoned fighters like Tyson Fury and Parker, the WBA title crown holder from New Zealand.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Will Anthony Joshua make it?

Why is there two of this? Are you copy and pasting you post? No offense but seems like it.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Will Anthony Joshua make it?

I had seen the fight of Tyson Fury against Steve Cunningham that he KOed in the 7th round. Fury is not really as good as Joshua but he has the might and power. Standing at 6 feet 8 inches or maybe 9 inches, he towers over his opponent. And his bulk is so big that I think he weighs more than 40 pounds over his opponent. Oh well, that giant will be hard to dispose of even if Joshua is as good as what he claims he is.

collapse Posting Permissions