• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Will Anthony Joshua make it?

R

remnant

Banned
Anthony Joshua currently holds the IBF and WBO heavyweight boxing titles and is looking forward to break a record of sorts by holding three heavyweight titles. This will involve a series of contests against seasoned fighters like Tyson Fury and Parker, the WBA title crown holder from New Zealand.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is there two of this? Are you copy and pasting you post? No offense but seems like it.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had seen the fight of Tyson Fury against Steve Cunningham that he KOed in the 7th round. Fury is not really as good as Joshua but he has the might and power. Standing at 6 feet 8 inches or maybe 9 inches, he towers over his opponent. And his bulk is so big that I think he weighs more than 40 pounds over his opponent. Oh well, that giant will be hard to dispose of even if Joshua is as good as what he claims he is.