• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Way We Were movie

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a love story with a simple plot but a unique twist when activist Katie Morosky meets Hubbell Gardiner with indifferent attitude to the advocacy of Morosky. But they get married and the bigger problem starts. Morosky is played by Barbra Streisand and Gardiner is played by Robert Redford. The movie has the theme song with the same title which was performed by Barbra Streisand.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember this movie from 1973, "The Way We Were" with Streisand and Redford in the starring roles- and actually watched it a few times. Their political views and convictions are so different, so this drives them apart, but it's rated as one of the best romantic movies of all time.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Fantastic film, but I think the main characters all look too ridiculously old to be college students.