Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform

Tiger Power ailing

Kenya's famous weightlifter Tiger Power (Conrad Njeru) and holder of the UK Superman Competition title, is bedridden and things seem to have gone south for him like some other shooting stars before him in the country. In his heyday, he could lift 8 men without breaking a sweat and lift a crate of beer with his teeth and even a Landrover could run over his stomach.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Re: Tiger Power ailing

I forgot about this guy, its been a while since I heard that name (Tiger Power).I hope he gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by remnant View Post
    Kenya's famous weightlifter Tiger Power (Conrad Njeru) and holder of the UK Superman Competition title, is bedridden and things seem to have gone south for him like some other shooting stars before him in the country. In his heyday, he could lift 8 men without breaking a sweat and lift a crate of beer with his teeth and even a Landrover could run over his stomach.
    That's not even the half of it. This man once lay down and let a tractor run over his hand. One of his other stunts was pulling out fully hammered nails from wood using his teeth. He also asked a strong rope to be tied around his stomach and attached to a lorry full of people. The guy pulled the lorry by merely walking forward like he was just taking an innocent stroll. It is truly disheartening to hear that he is sick and to the extent of being bedridden. I hope he gets well soon.

collapse Posting Permissions