• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tiger Power ailing

R

remnant

Banned
Kenya's famous weightlifter Tiger Power (Conrad Njeru) and holder of the UK Superman Competition title, is bedridden and things seem to have gone south for him like some other shooting stars before him in the country. In his heyday, he could lift 8 men without breaking a sweat and lift a crate of beer with his teeth and even a Landrover could run over his stomach.

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
I forgot about this guy, its been a while since I heard that name (Tiger Power).I hope he gets better.

Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix

Kenya's famous weightlifter Tiger Power (Conrad Njeru) and holder of the UK Superman Competition title, is bedridden and things seem to have gone south for him like some other shooting stars before him in the country. In his heyday, he could lift 8 men without breaking a sweat and lift a crate of beer with his teeth and even a Landrover could run over his stomach.
That's not even the half of it. This man once lay down and let a tractor run over his hand. One of his other stunts was pulling out fully hammered nails from wood using his teeth. He also asked a strong rope to be tied around his stomach and attached to a lorry full of people. The guy pulled the lorry by merely walking forward like he was just taking an innocent stroll. It is truly disheartening to hear that he is sick and to the extent of being bedridden. I hope he gets well soon.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Am sorry to bump this thread. But it just reminded me of this legendary hero. He will forever be remembered. It is over one year now since he succumbed to kidney failure and other ailments.

But what amazes me is that he died like a Tiger Power. It is reported that be called his children on his last day and told them that he is being taken to hospital. That was a very strong man I would say.

May his soul Rest in Eternal Power. Tiger20power

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!