• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New mother Serena Williams to play before 2018

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is just an exhibition match but the game between Serena Williams and French Open champion Jelena Ostapenko is expected to draw a big crowd. Serena’s last exposure in tennis was in January of this year. She took a sabbatical when she got pregnant. Now, after giving birth to Alexa Olympia, Serena will be playing in Abu Dhabi for a year-ender exhibition game.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serena is the best female tennis player of all times, so let's see how she returns after being a mother. Will she be at the same level?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serena had played an exhibition match in Dubai by the end of December and was in the cast of players for the Australian Open this January. However, she had to admit that she still has to fully recover her playing form so she pulled out. Maybe she will test her mettle sometime in February in a lesser tournament level.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serena actually ended up losing that match in a super tie break, but now at the Australian Open is where it matters!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you read the news about Venus Williams in the Australian Open. I missed it because I was so busy in the past few days. I've heard from a friend that Venus was eliminated in the first round. However, Maria Sharapova is still in the running after hurdling her first round assignment. I still have to verify these items though. My internet connection is acting up lately with a continual downtime every 2 hours or so.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't seen as much tennis as I like, but I also read that Venus was out on round 1, definitely surprising! Serena withdrawn from the tournament, just read! Sharapova still playing, maybe it's her tournament this year? :)