• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cindi Lauper

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
An American singer, songwriter and actress whose advocacy is the LGBT. Her anthem Girls Just Wanna Have Fun can be considered her greatest hit that was so popular in the 1980s. It was followed by another hit song True Colors although it was not as big as the first. Some other songs of Lauper are Time After Time and Money Changes Everything. It was thought at first that Cindi Lauper was poised to compete with Madonna.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, Lauper was huge at the time, but she just faded away. Just now I realized she was LBGT advocate, so it's news to me! :D

R

rz3300

Banned
Well Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is certainly a classic and you still hear it quite a bit these days. It was weird seeing her on those psoriasis commercials at first but at the same time she looks like shes still out there performing.