Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The Tourist movie

Starring Angelina Jolie as Chiara Manzoni and Johnny Depp as Frank Tupelo, the story revolves on the European trip of Frank to move on from a heartbreak. He meets an alluring Chiara that would bring him into a sort of dangerous chase when Pearce tries to capture the couple. This movie earned more than $200 million in the box office.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: The Tourist movie

This is an old one, and even if I saw it, I can't say it's one of my favourites, even if the cast seemed promising.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have heard some pretty bad reviews on this one but at the same time I like the actors so I might have to give it a shot. Seems more interesting than a lot of the other stuff out there.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

this movie is one of my favorite, not just because johnny depp is in this movie but the story is so good. the first time I watched this I was really clueless about the protagonist is, it is also so romantic in a way the he made her fall inlove again to him even though she didn't know that it was him. well the movie was really interesting and fun.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I watched the movie due to Johny Depp, my favorite actor, and Jolie, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. However, the movie left a bad aftertaste. I did not like the movie. There is too much drama in the movie. The storyline is not very good. I think the movie was not very successful at the box office.

collapse Posting Permissions