• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Tourist movie

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Starring Angelina Jolie as Chiara Manzoni and Johnny Depp as Frank Tupelo, the story revolves on the European trip of Frank to move on from a heartbreak. He meets an alluring Chiara that would bring him into a sort of dangerous chase when Pearce tries to capture the couple. This movie earned more than $200 million in the box office.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is an old one, and even if I saw it, I can't say it's one of my favourites, even if the cast seemed promising.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have heard some pretty bad reviews on this one but at the same time I like the actors so I might have to give it a shot. Seems more interesting than a lot of the other stuff out there.

P

pamz21

this movie is one of my favorite, not just because johnny depp is in this movie but the story is so good. the first time I watched this I was really clueless about the protagonist is, it is also so romantic in a way the he made her fall inlove again to him even though she didn't know that it was him. well the movie was really interesting and fun.

luri

luri

Banned
I watched the movie due to Johny Depp, my favorite actor, and Jolie, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. However, the movie left a bad aftertaste. I did not like the movie. There is too much drama in the movie. The storyline is not very good. I think the movie was not very successful at the box office.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've not watched it yet.
I will search for it on YouTube and give it a try. I hope it is not overrated.