• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Another UFC bum decision – Calvillo vs Esparza

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a sorry decision for erstwhile undefeated Cynthia Calvillo in their UFC strawweight fight. I had seen the fight in its entirety and I scored it for Calvillo with 1 takedown that gave her the top position for so many minutes while Carla Esparza had 2 takedowns only for a few seconds. And although Esparza may be ahead in the strikes, Calvillo had stronger hits. Anyway, Calvillo’s record fell to 6-1 while Esparza improved to 13-4.

R

rz3300

Banned
I am curious as to some of the other bum decisions that have happened. I tend to go up and down when it comes to me following the UFC so I am not always the most caught up.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bum decisions of judges not only happen in UFC. Last night, I was watching the bout of Floyd Mayweather and Saul Canelo Alvarez. From what I saw, it was a one sided affair in favor of Mayweather. Even the fight moderators agree that Mayweather was teaching Alvarez a neat boxing lesson. But the decision was a majority draw because one judge gave a tied score. Mayweather was pouting because it was a surprising decision. When Alvarez fought Golovkin, it was also a bum decision with Alvarez gaining a draw in another one-sided fight in favor of Golovkin. Are those judges paid or are they simply biased in their decision?