• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jumanji – old vs new

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you remember the original Jumanji movie starring Robin Williams? The kids were playing with the ouija board. This new Jumanji starring Dwayne Johnson has the video game as the crux of the matter. Like the old version, the kids are drawn to the other dimension and this time it is the jungle again. As in the interview with Dwayne Johnson, he said that the shooting of the movie was so enjoyable. Jumanji sold more than $300 million in the first week of showing.

P

pamz21

i prefer the old jumanji better than the new one. because the storyline of the first is much better, the consequences every turn while playing jumanji dice game. don't get me wrong the new one is cool too.. with their cast kevin hart and dwayne johnson, but it has lost the essence of the game jumanji which made it popular before.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Considering the initial Jumanji was a success its inevitable people were excited about the second one. I may be old school but I like the first one better. I just watched the second one a week ago by the way.

luri

luri

Banned
Jumanji featuring Robin Williams is the best. Well, it may not have good graphics like the new Jumanji movie, however, the story, plot, and also the performance, everything is good. The new movie is so bad that I stopped in the middle. Perhaps, I am old school thought.