• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

This is Akim Williams

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Akim Williams: The Brooklyn Beast

• Background: Akim Williams is a professional bodybuilder in the IFBB Pro League. He's known for his incredible size, density, and strength, earning him the nickname "The Beast."
  • Physique: Akim boasts a thick, massive build with standout features like his huge arms and incredibly dense legs. He often gets compared to bodybuilding legends from the 80s, like Victor Richards, due to his focus on pure mass.
  • Competitive History: Akim has competed in numerous prestigious bodybuilding shows including the New York Pro and the Mr. Olympia, where he consistently places within the top ranks of the Open division.
  • Strength: Beyond his bodybuilding success, Akim is famous for his raw power. He's frequently seen lifting incredibly heavy weights in the gym, making him one of the strongest bodybuilders competing today.
  • Unique Approach: Akim has an unconventional approach to bodybuilding, including a period where he famously ate McDonald's daily. Many experts feel he has the potential to win major titles if he can refine his conditioning.
Why He Matters:

Akim Williams is a significant figure in modern bodybuilding because:

• Throwback Style: He embodies an old-school bodybuilding aesthetic focused on sheer size and muscular density.
  • Crowd Favorite: His immense strength and dedication to extreme training make him a fan favorite.
  • Potential: Akim possesses the raw genetics to be a top contender at major bodybuilding shows with continued improvements in conditioning.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
another small video of Akim Williams.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bloody echo made the whole thing that much more awesome

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Akim Williams trains some arms

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
30985847d9077f8b0feb4102003840f9 1

Akim Williams on the next cover of muscular development!

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

OGM!!!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Late nite crushing chest Bkbeast

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am A Bodybuilder Official Trailer
Akim Williams Bodybuilding Original Series

What does it mean to BE a bodybuilder?Many of you already know Akim Williams. A IFBB Pro bodybuilder rising in the ranks and respected as one of the strongest bodybuilders currently competing in the industry. But beyond those two facts - there might not be much more you know about the man behind the muscle.That's why we are proud to announce our new original series - I Am A Bodybuilder. Starring Akim Williams, the series follows Akim in all aspects of his life searching for the true meaning behind the word bodybuilder. Beyond the hard work, dedication, and willpower - what does it take to be a bodybuilder? What does it MEAN to be a bodybuilder. What kind of man do you have to be to live the bodybuilding lifestyle?It's time to know more about the kind of man Akim Williams is... and the kind of bodybuilder he has become. The series premiere of I Am A Bodybuilder debuts on Monday, November 13. But you can watch the trailer above to get a sneak peak beforehand.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I AM A BODYBUILDER - is a new original digital series exploring what it truly means to call yourself a bodybuilding. The premiere season starring Akim Williams follows every aspect of his life in and out of the gym. More than a word. More than a career. This is the mind, passion, and life of being a bodybuilder. New episodes air every Monday.Akim Williams is currently known for two things - he is one of the strongest bodybuilders currently competing and he guest poses with unique masks. Reminiscent of Kai Greene, Akim makes the masks his own and brings mystique and power into his posing routines. His phenomenal and ever-improving physique helps too.In the premiere episode of 'I Am A Bodybuilder' - Akim explains in great detail his diet tactics, his personal life, and his training regimen. He also reveals the moment that turned him into a bodybuilder. A chance encounter that changed his life forever. Watch the premiere episode above!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Strongest bodybuilder at the moment.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.