• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Psy of Gangnam Style

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you still remember the song Gangnam Style? That was a flash in a pan song that erased the record of Justin Biber’s million views in Youtube. And to think that the English part of the song was so little but maybe the dancing tune made it a favorite of the listeners. However, the follow up song of Psy did not make it in the charts. By the way, Psy is a Korean singer.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, Psy had the most watched video of all times in Youtube and even made it to Ellen. That one song changed his life, but he haven't made another one successfully.

P

pamz21

actually the one that got my attention the first time i saw psy video gangnam style is the girls in his backgroud they really are pretty, the song is catchy, the dance is really fun to watch even though you don't understand the music you can still feel the vibe inside your body and finding it fun to dance.

luri

luri

Banned
I remember this artist and his song. It created such a wave worldwide the song became the most watched video at that time. Psy dance moves were also loved by people around the world. I don't understand Korean language, but I did like the music and the music video.

C

Charles

Believe it or not I still like lots of PSY's music, I'll go over to his corner of Spotify and have a good old time.

E

Eason

I was with my sister when I heard it and I thought that our taste in music is getting worse and worse.

helderwieling

helderwieling

You could say that this is the song that changed the music industry, because after it began to be popular all over the world k-pop, which now has huge ratings