• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Justin Biber

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The first viral video on Youtube is owned by Justin Biber, a Canadian singer and songwriter. His Baby holds the record of the first million views on Youtube. And history tells that his Youtube hit was his stepping stone to stardom. His first recording of the song My World released in 2009 was instantly a platinum.

P

pamz21

when justin bieber was so young i have listened to his songs it is catchy, but most of his song nowadays is really not that catchy anymore.. plus he is more popular in the scandal he is making nowadays rather than the creating a hit music. well that is the cursed of being a big star every thing you do is watched by everybody and one wrong move you are already labeled as a bad guy.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I love Justin so much. I love who he has become lately and his debut album is the bomb. I listen to his playlist all day and sing along to it.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love Justin's music and he surely is talented in music.Although he isn't my favourite artist he's still good at his work and you can agree with me.