• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronda Rousy being lured to WWE

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Over dinner in Los Angeles, WWE executive Paul Levesque hinted that Rousey may shift to wrestling. Levesque, known as wrestling superstar Triple H, added that Rousey has a lot of things going on and that we have a great relationship with her. Rousey had not entered the area for more than a year now after losing to UFC bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes in December 2016.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Athlete's needs to change sports sometimes, especially when they believe that they need a new different sort of challenge from what they have been in over a long period of time. Ronda Rousey has been in UFC for a while and the time is now for her to try out WWE wrestling.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like Rhonda Rousey puts on a good show at the WWE these days, and her next match looks interesting as well, when she fights a Irish lass(Becky Lynch), coming up at WrestleMania in mid-March.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like Rhonda Rousey puts on a good show at the WWE these days, and her next match looks interesting as well, when she fights a Irish lass(Becky Lynch), coming up at WrestleMania in mid-March.

Becky Lynch has been screwed out of the WrestleMania match against Rhonda Rousey by the Chairman of the WWE Vincent Kennedy Mcman and Charlotte flair choosen as the new opponent for the match.

It's definitely going to be a great match between the two best superstar in the women's locker room.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The last time I watched , Ronda was killing it. I don't know about now.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

When Tripple H suggested it on Tuesday when he had dinner with Rousey, I thought it was for the show since he was also claiming he has a long and friendly relation with her. I thought she was promoting. Last I checked she wanted to settle down and start a family.