• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I'm crushed and hurt dolores O'rordan passed away yesterday

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

https://g.co/kgs/uNg2X3

I. Am Irish and feel in love with her voice when I was 17 years old,she was and is my angermangment tool ,it's strange I never meet her but my heart is very heavy today over the new of her death ,so this is my way of saying rip God must have wanted his angel back in heaven to sing to him ,you will be missed dolores

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw them live years ago. They sounded freagin great. Sad loss.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I saw them live years ago. They sounded freagin great. Sad loss.
You are a lucky man ,they weren't rock out music but there music made my soul happy:Dloved all her songs even wrote papers about her child hood and influence on modern music threw j b Yates a Irish poet in a few of my current event classes while in collage

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

She had been molested as a child ,bipolor and a drinking problem lost her father in 2015 and divorced her husband of 15 years 2016 it's very tragic how bad life treats people