• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The magician David Blaine

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
An American magician, David Blaine is not the ordinary because he is following the footsteps of Harry Houdini in performing dangerous stunts. After getting tired of card tricks and some other magic acts, Blaine is into discovering the limitation of his physical powers. He was buried for 7 days in a grave. Another stunt was being kept frozen for 63 hours. And according to Blaine, he has more plans that will surely baffle us.

P

pamz21

i have watched some of his trick that has been publicly aired in television and it was really amazing the frozen trick, standing in a pole, holding his breath underwater, and more of his street magic. he is really fun to watch because his techniques was really smooth and slick.. he does his magic to perfection.. he really is one of a kind.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have watched some of his trick that has been publicly aired in television and it was really amazing the frozen trick, standing in a pole, holding his breath underwater, and more of his street magic. he is really fun to watch because his techniques was really smooth and slick.. he does his magic to perfection.. he really is one of a kind.
Are you spamming

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

P

pamz21

Are you spamming

I am not spamming sir, I am just reading some topics and giving my honest opinion on the given topics, well hoping to see someone online and be able to talk to them and share knowledge and interest.
I am also reading only the topics that I have knowledge about,
I believe that spamming would only be saying the same word over and over again.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a bodybuilding site. Not sure if you know that.