• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Justice League

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe due to the success of the new Wonder Woman, the follow up movie of Gal Gadot is for the same character but this time in a team of superheroes. Justice League is the conglomeration of Batman with Wonder Woman and other superheroes that include Aquaman and The Flash. Aside from Gal Gadot, others in the cast are Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill at Superman. This movie earned $300 million in the box office.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love super heroes, but more the Marvel ones, Wolverine and such, even Spider. Batman and Superman are not my thing lol, even if Wonder Woman does a great job. :)

P

pamz21

my most recent memory of justice league is the movie.. graphics wise the movie is epic. they have cool suites the story on how batman and wonder woman, one by one recruited them to become justice league s interesting but I still like the animated justice league the most. i guess when i saw the movie it projected to my eyes that they are just competing with marvel cinematic universe.